Instant Impact...Hobby becomes Business Name

Here is my business name and logo that I use for my business. My tag line is: Cindy.. Mom with 2 kids a husband and a farm full of animals chasing them til I'm 90.

That pretty much fits who I am and what I do most of the time. I love great flower and herb gardens with water features in them. We really do have a farm full of animals. I spent my childhood day's in 4-H every year taking my projects to the local fairs. Some of my projects included, horses, swine, steer, cooking, sewing, knitting, style review and leadership.

When my kids were old enough to join 4-H I became the clubs 4-H organizational leader and basically went through the whole process again for their 12 years in 4-H. Some of Matt & Adam's projects were...horses, swine, dog obedience, gardening, fishing, woodworking, shooting sports, and leadership.

At one time we had over 200 greyhounds on our farm that my husband raised and trained for racing. We did a lot of chasing back in those days!

Though my business name doesn't reflect it I am a huge music fan. I think one of the reasons is because I really admire singers for sticking to their dream and never giving up. I know there are a lot of talented singers in this world that never make it because they give up or don't have the confidence to put themselves in front of people to be discovered. (btw I love watching  #idol, #thevoice etc.)

Others are mirrors of your own self image...You will be drawn to others for the positive qualities your believe exist within you. In a similar way you will tend to hate others who reflect back to you those qualities you fear most in yourself.