What can Cindy McAsey do for me?

The Highest Distinction of Service is Service given to Others

Hi, I am the proud owner of my own marketing business called "Barefoot in the Garden" I use the name barefoot in most of my site's online. Yes, I'm barefoot most of the time too...

I have been in Marketing for over 15 years and marketing strictly on the net since 2002. I'm the owner/designer/editor of several blogs, social networking sites, forums, websites etc.... I have helped my children get start and expand their business with their own marketing sites etc too.

The Social Marketing distribution business model and the direct sales arena has afforded me the supreme pleasure of working from our farm surrounded by the things and people I love.

I don't wake up to an alarm clock in fact I don't even wear a watch anymore. It amazing the how relaxed and go with the flow type of a person I have become. I go many days with out even putting on shoes except to go on my daily run/walk.


If you are serious about exiting the box forever, retiring with dignity, relaxing by the pool, camping and trail riding as a vocation instead of a vacation, staying home and raising your kids instead of farming them out to a stranger to raise, then read on my friend.

I've been a trainer for Automated Marketing Systems and seen many come and go over the years. I'll be able to help shorten your learning curve on what does and doesn't work for sure! Here is a quote from Tom CEO one of the marketing systems , "Cindy is an awesome marketer We are lucky to have her."