Kind words from business associates...

Cindy,
I am learning so much and getting very excited.. I love to listen to you.. you know so much and have so many ideas.. you have quickly become my favorite trainer.. they are all very good but you just have so many ideas!! I can't believe how much potential there is for business online.. wow.. I have a long way to go.. but I am catching on.. slowly.. ha ha..
Thanks so much for your help,
Vicki Zerbee

[g_ladybiz_veretekk_com] I wanted to thank you for the help you have given me in the last week. It has helped big time I am getting more leads and developing an internet presence. Thanks again and Merry Christmas. Sue

[Angie] Thank you so much-you are such a giving trainer. Love the pets. I am really into animals.Horse, bird, cat dog. Thanks for everything. See you on tomorrow's training

[Bill Reid] Thank you Cindy, you do a very good job...Helps me to make my decision to upgrade to gold..

[Clifton Web Group] always enjoy what you have to say as you consistently add something new...THANKS